Friday, July 04, 2008

Not A Flag Tattoo?

Judging which candidate to vote for can be difficult. Fortunately, there are quick and easy ways of identifying which ones are best suited for office. From a CNN poll:
Another question asked in June: How often should a U.S. presidential candidate wear a flag pin (when dressed in other than casual clothes)?

Forty-one percent of respondents said a candidate should always wear one. Another 13 percent said "frequently," 16 percent said "sometimes," 19 percent said "only occasionally," and 9 percent said "never."
Personally, I think presidential candidates should always wear a button with my face on it. That way I know they care about me and are looking out for me.

Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Bret said...

My vote will go to the first candidate to wear two flag pins.

heidi heilig said...

How about flag underwear?